Warm Up to Lower energy bills
The GE GeoSpring Hybrid Water Heater is one of America’s most efficient 50-gallon water heaters, using 62% less energy and saving $365* a year on utility bills.
The GeoSpring Hybrid Water Heater delivers all the hot water you need, plus it’s up to 62% more efficient than a standard electric water heater. And because it uses the same water and electric connections, installation is fast and easy.
Free Water Heater Contest
Want to save money on your energy bill?
ServiceOne Plumbing is having a free give-away for an energy-efficient water heater (with installation service included) every 90 days starting from 11/01/2015. This contest is open to all our customers who have had any of our plumbing services or home energy evaluation after 11/01/2015.
Tanks or No Tanks?
- More Energy Efficient Than Conventional – only use energy when you need hot water
- Longer Life Span – no tank buildup, low maintenance
- Instant, Unlimited Hot Water – not limited by tank capacity
- Save on Space – can be mounted most places in the home or office
Benefits of conventional water heaters:
- Lower Cost Up Front than Tankless
- Can Fit Gas & Electric Power Needs
- Smaller Power Requirements – can even use solar power
- Can Use Recirculation Applications
Water Heater Repair
Just like anything else in your home, your water heater will eventually break down. Before you have to deal with a costly replacement, there are signs you can look for to know when to call your local plumber. Some common water heater complaints to watch out for include:
- Little or No Hot Water
- Rust-Colored Water
- Foul-Smelling Water Odor
- High Pitched or Low Rumbling Noises Coming from Pipes
- Water Leaks
If you’re plagued by any of the above problems, call our technicians today. We’ll fix the problem right away!
- New Water Heater Standards Go Into Effect April 15, 2015
- New Water Heaters Help Homeowners “Go Green”
- Deciding Between Tank & Tankless Water Heaters